dinsdag 4 juni 2013

Bohoday


Top - H&M (old)
Belt - My dad's
Jeans - Primark
Sandals - Zara (old)
Hi!! How are you today? I'm fine. The sun is still shining so I can ware my crop tee. I bought it a few years ago and never wore it. It just did not felt right. And when I wore it, I wore it with a top under is so nobody saw my (gorgeous, haha) belly! But I love the crop-tee-trend and I think I'm gonna buy some more Thursday. By the way, never buy a jeans from Primark. Yeaah, I know it is cheap but you can only wear it a few times! I think I bought this one three moths ago and it is already worn and stretched on my butt! So I hope to find some good jeans to Thursday...
But first! Tomorrow!I have a bbq with some friend tomorrow and I'm looking forward to a the delicious food we're gonna make!
Have a nice day,

With love,  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten